"The key to smooth skin" - ELLE
Hyaluronic Acid Filler Injection at Groupe Médical des Prairies (Servette)
Done by a doctor with 15 years experience, at Geneva's newest premium medical center
BuyClub.ch: Hyaluronic Acid Injection at Groupe Médical des Prairies
Instant Vouchers: You'll receive your voucher as soon as you purchase it
- Hyaluronic acid fillers are highly effective for reducing wrinkles & making skin fuller
- By Swiss-qualified doctor with 15+ years experience in aesthetic medicine
- At the new Groupe Médical des Prairies, rated 5 stars on Google
- In Servette
- Valid til Sept 1, 2023
- 1 voucher = 1 or 2 hyaluronic acid filler injections of 1ml each (choose after pressing "Buy")
- Must be used by 1 person in 1 visit
- Phone booking required
- Can use max 1 voucher per person
- 24h cancellation policy
- No cash back. Can't be used with other offers
- Not recommended for people with these conditions
"Hyaluronic acid fillers can be used for lifting the cheeks, softening deeper folds around the mouth & chin, improving undereye circles & more"
- Harvard Medical School
"The hero skincare ingredient you should be slotting into your regular beautifying routine”
“Instantly plumps fine lines & makes skin look glowy”
- Harper's Bazaar
“The Holy Grail to wrinkle-free, youthful skin”
Choose option after clicking "Buy":
Option1: 1 hyaluronic acid filler injection of 1ml for CHF
Option 2: 2 hyaluronic acid filler injections of 1ml each for CHF
The Injections are done by a Swiss-qualified doctor with 15 years experience in aesthetic & anti-age medicine. Each option includes a consultation with the doctor at the start of your 1st appointment.
Hyaluronic Acid Works!
Hyaluronic acid (or HA in short) is one of the best ways to reduce wrinkles and get skin to look fuller, with results that last up to 1 year.
Harvard Medical review says about it:
"HA injections add volume by physically filling the area where they are placed, as well as by drawing water to enhance the filling effect. HA fillers can be used to address a multitude of cosmetic concerns, including lifting the cheeks, softening deeper folds and creases around the mouth and chin, improving the look of undereye circles & more"
Benefits of HA injections:
- Fills wrinkles
- Restores volume
- Improves skin elasticity
- Fills dark circles around eyes
- Increases jawline contouring
How Many Doses Will You Need?
1 injection of 1ml will already deliver visible results in nearly all cases. But on some facial areas and on some skin types, best results may be achieved with more injections (all performed at the same time). Here's how many injections of 1ml most people need for best results:
- Lips: 1
- Cheeks: 1-2
- Wrinkles between nose to corners of mouth: 1-2
- Temples: 1-2
- Jawline: 1-3
At Groupe Médical des Prairies
Groupe Médical des Prairies (in Servette, 10 min from Cornavin) is Geneva's newest multidisciplinary medical center, already rated 5 stars on Google. The clinic's staff of 13 experts includes 4 doctors.
Open Mon-Fri 9h-19h (may change)
Who Shouldn't Get HA Injections?
Pregnant & breastfeeding women, people with inflammatory or autoimmune disease, skin disease & skin allergies
Preparing for Your Treatment
- Before the injection: avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatories & some food supplements (vitamin C, omega 3 & Gingko Biloba) 5 days before. Avoid alcohol 12h before
- During the injection: the injection is done with local anaesthetic (if needed) and may cause minor pain
- After the injection: You may experience redness & slight swelling for 2-3 days after the injection. Avoid touching the injected area, avoid exposure to sun & artificial UV rays for 24h
Groupe Médical des Prairies
Rue de Lyon 55BIS
022 700 80 80
Valid Mon-Fri 9h-20h
Open days / hours may change