Recommended by 93% of Buyclubbers
Smile Clinique (Nyon): Dental Cleaning with Options for Whitening / Dentist Checkup
Smile Clinique uses cutting-edge dental technology & protocols, is open Mon-Sat and has excellent reviews
BuyClub.ch: [NYON] Dental Cleaning at Smile Clinique
Option 1: Dental Cleaning & X-rays for
CHF 160 99
- dental cleaning
- 2 X-rays
Option 2: Option 1 + Dentist Checkup for
CHF 250 149
- everything in option 1
- dentist check-up
Option 3: Teeth Whitening (ISO-Certified Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed) for
CHF 750 489
Includes 1x in-chair session at the clinic & 1 x at-home treatment
At the clinic (1 in-chair whitening session - approx. 60 mins): On the day of your in-chair treatment, the dentist will take a digital impression of your mouth to create custom-fitted trays that fit securely over your teeth. Then your gums & lips will be covered, leaving your teeth exposed. The whitening gel will be carefully applied & the UV light will be turned on to activate the bleaching agents to reach deep stains & remove discolouration. The light will remain on your teeth for 15-20 minutes.
- At-home treatment: The dentist will show you how to fill your custom trays with the whitening agent as part of the at-home treatment. This phase of the treatment consists of a 3-days treatment (each session lasting 1-2 hours).
IMPORTANT for Whitening:
- For optimal results, it is strongly recommended to have a dental cleaning before the whitening process
- If you have cavities, you need to have them treated first & have a teeth cleaning before the whitening process
- Teeth can go up to 8 shades whiter
- Results vary depending on each person's natural tooth shade & the intensity / cause of the discolouration
Does It Hurt?
- Whitening is usually painless but may cause a slight discomfort
- Some people may experience mild tooth sensitivity during the treatment and/or for a few weeks afterwards (especially when consuming hot / cold food or drinks)
Good To Know:
- Teeth whitening is not recommended for patients with the following conditions: pregnant or breastfeeding patients, patients aged under 20 years old and patients who have gum disease.
- The whitening results last an average of 2 years
At Smile Clinique Nyon
Smile Clinique opened in May 2022, proposing latest-generation technologies & protocols, with a Swiss-qualified team of dentists & hygienists. The clinic is open Mon-Sat.
- Mon-Thu 8h-19h
- Fri 8h-18h
Days / Hours may change
Smile Clinique Nyon
Chemin des Saules 4A
022 552 91 91
+ Mon-Thu 8h-19h
+ Fri 8h-18h
Days/Hours may change