“Safe & reliable way to look younger” - VOGUE
Botox Injecton at Dr Nasser Madi Aesthetic Clinic (Champel)
1 injection will help erases wrinkles in the forehead, around the eyes & between the eye brows. Performed by Swiss-qualified doctors
BuyClub.ch: Botox Injection at Dr Nasser Madi Aesthetic Clinic
Vouchers will be ready 24h after the sale ends on Buyclub
- Botox temporarily relaxes facial muscles & reduces the appearance wrinkles
- 1 shot will cover crow's feet, frown lines & forehead wrinkles
- Minimal pain, no downtime, natural-looking results
- By Swiss-qualified cosmetic doctors
- At premium aesthetic clinic - rated 4.7 stars on Google
- In Champel
- Valid til Sep 8, 2023
- 1 voucher = 1 botox injection of 40-60 units (enough for most people to cover 3 areas) plus follow-up session with the Doctor 2 weeks later (if needed)
- Must be used by 1 person in 1 visit
- For women & men
- Phone booking required
- Can use max 1 voucher per person
- 24h cancellation policy
- No cash back. Can't be used with other offers
- Not recommended for people with these conditions
- The doctors are not available Jul 29 - Aug 20, 2023
“My forehead is now the land of the smooth! I look well-rested, younger & generally serene. The outcome appears natural & gorgeous"
“Botox is a safe, rapid & reliable way to look younger. It helps maintain a fresh appearance to the skin and reduces the depth of facial lines”
1 voucher = 1 botox injection of 40-60 units for CHF
500 299 covering 3 areas:
- Vertical wrinkles between the eyebrows (frown lines)
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles
- Wrinkles around the eyes (crow's feet)
Performed by Swiss-qualified aesthetic-medicine doctors.
The voucher also includes a follow up session with the Doctor 2 weeks after the injection, so the doctor can control the result and recommend any touch-ups if needed.
Botox: The Ultimate Wrinkle-Erasing Weapon
There are good reasons why botox continues to be THE gold standard in non-invasive cosmetic treatments: it’s relatively painless with no downtime & it's highly effective, resulting in a naturally youthful appearance that lasts for months. The procedure involves injecting a small amount of a neurotoxin called botulinum toxin into specific muscles of the face to temporarily relax them, erasing fine lines & wrinkles.
Is 1 Injection Enough?
The injection includes 40-60 Botox units, which is what most people need for visible results in the 3 areas covered. If more than 60 units are needed, the Doctor will inform you. You can then choose to get additional units at CHF 40 per additional 20 units (paid directly at the clinic).
- Most people see results about 1 week after the injections, but this may vary depending on each person's skin condition
- Results are temporary & will diminish over time. It’s recommended to repeat the treatment after 4-6 months
Does It Hurt? Side Effects?
- Botox injections can cause slight pain. A numbing cream can be applied on the face before the treatment if needed
- Some people may experience slight redness, bruising & swelling after the treatment; this normally disappears after 24h
At Dr Nasser Madi Aesthetic Clinic
Dr Nasser Madi is an internationally respected aesthetic doctor with 30+ years of combined experience in aesthetic & internal medicine. He recently moved his private clinic to Champel where he works alongside Dr Diana Cerutti & a skilled team of specialists to deliver premium aesthetic treatments. English & French are spoken.
- 4.7 stars on Google
- Featured in ELLE magazine
Who Shouldn't Get Botox?
People with these conditions:
- Pregnant & breastfeeding women
- Allergies to botulinum toxin
- People with inflammatory disease, skin disease & skin allergies
- Irritated or infected skin (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, herpes, rosacea)
Preparing for Your Treatment
- Before the injection: avoid taking aspirin & anti-inflammatories 5 days before. Avoid alcohol 24h before
- After the injection: Avoid touching or massaging the injected area. To ensure that the botox does not move from the treatment area, avoid lying down for at least 4h after the treatment & any intense physical activity for 24h
Valid Mon-Sat during all open hours
Open days / hours may change
Dr Nasser Madi Aesthetic Clinic
Avenue de Beau-Séjour 23
022 830 00 45
Valid Mon-Fri 8h-18h30
Days/hours may change