5 Stars on Google
4 Sessions of Permanent Laser Hair Removal at ReGeneva (near Airport): Bikini / Underarms / Legs
By summer you'll be super smooth...Done with state-of-the-art LightSheer-Quattro™ laser technology
BuyClub.ch: Permanent Laser Hair Removal at ReGeneva
Instant Vouchers: You'll receive your voucher as soon as you purchase it
- Laser hair removal using state-of-the-art LightSheer® DESIRE Quattro™ technology
- ReGeneva is rated 5 stars on Google and is managed by an aesthetics doctor
- English, French, Italian, Chinese spoken
- Near airport
- 1st laser session must be done by Jun 30, 2023. All sessions must be done by Dec 15, 2023
- 1 voucher = 4 x laser hair removal sessions on the body areas you choose after pressing "Buy". Also includes free pre-treatment consultation with the doctor
- Can use 1 voucher per person
- All sessions must be used by same person on same body parts
- Phone booking required
- 24h cancellation policy
- No cash back. Can't be used with other offers
- Laser hair removal can't be performed on people with these conditions
1 voucher = 4 x laser hair removal sessions on these body areas (choose after clicking "Buy"):
- Option 1: Brazilian bikini for CHF
- Option 2: Underarms + classic bikini for CHF
- Option 3: Lower legs + underarms + classic bikini for CHF
- Option 4: Full legs + underarms + classic bikini for CHF
Full prices (may change)
Classic Bikini vs Brazilian Bikini
- Classic bikini: hair removal on the bikini line (outside area seen in a swimsuit or underwear)
- Brazilian bikini: hair removal on the bikini line + bikini front & labia, leaving a narrow strip
For option 2,3 & 4
- Each session includes laser on all the body parts included in the voucher
- Can have Brazilian bikini instead of Classic bikini for extra fee paid at the clinic. Check when booking
How Many Sessions Will You Need? How Often?
- Most people need 6-10 sessions per area for complete permanent results, although results are usually visible with each session
- It's best to wait at least 6-8 weeks between sessions
At ReGeneva Clinic
ReGeneva was opened in 2018 by Dr Thierry Dauvillare - a renowned MD with 15 years experience. ReGeneva is rated 5 stars on Google, and delivers medical-quality skin & body treatments.
The laser treatments are done by the center's medical doctor (who will meet you at the 1st session) & qualified technicians, using the clinically proven LightSheer® DESIRE Quattro™ system.
Sun and Laser Hair Removal
Avoid exposing the treated area to direct sunlight for 2 weeks before & after each session (unless the treated area is covered)
Who Can't Do Laser Treatments?
Epileptics, people taking photosensitizing drugs or beta-carotene, pregnant / breastfeeding, under age 18, hair color is lighter than skin color, have skin lesions on the treatment area.
If you have any doubt, consult with your doctor.
Will It Hurt?
Different people react differently to laser, but in general: you may experience some pain during the session.
Valid Mon-Sat During All Open Hours
ReGeneva Center for Aesthetic Medicine
Route de Pré-Bois 14
022 345 55 55
+ Mon-Wed 09h-18h30
+ Thu 09h-21h
+ Fri 09h-16h30
+ Sat 09h-13h
Days/hours may change