"Instant & long-term results" - VOGUEMesolift Facial by Dr Meral Saglam: Recommended by 100% of Buyclubbers
Painless micro-injections deliver a deep-moisturising cocktail of hyaluronic
acid, vitamins & minerals into the face & neck
BuyClub.ch: Mesolift Facials by Dr Meral Saglam
“Mesotherapy is perhaps the closest thing you’ll get to transforming the quality of your skin by way of targeted ingredients - vitamins, minerals, plumping hyaluronic - and the rewards are reaped instantly”
- Harper's BAZAAR
“Instant & long-term results: an unparalleled instant glow & the regeneration of collagen and elastin production. Like a souped-up microneedling"
"This is a first-class facial. My skin was luminescent and nourished, and I believe, a little bit firmer. Very happy with the outcome"
Choose option after clicking "Buy":
- Option 1: 3 x Mesolift facials for
- Option 2: 5 x Mesolift facials for
Each Mesolift facial lasts ca 30 minutes and is done on the face & neck.
By Dr Meral Saglam: Aesthetic Medicine Specialist
Dr Saglam's qualifications:
- Medical Doctor diploma: France's Côte d'Azur University
- Injections & Filling Techniques diploma: Paris-East Crétail University (UPEC)
- Anti-Aging Medicine diploma: Paris Descartes University Medical School
- Medical Laser diploma: La Sorbonne Medical School
- USA & France Member of Aesthetic Medicine Associations
Dr Saglam is rated 5 stars on Google & recommended by 100% of Buyclubbers. She works from Champel's Medi Groupe Genève Clinic (near HUG).
More about Dr Saglam
Mesolift: Deeeeeeep Hydration
Mesolift (also calling Mesotherapy) is a painless treatment of micro-injections that delivers a deep-moisturising cocktail of hyaluronic acid, vitamins & minerals into the face & neck. The result is a firmer, healthier, more glowing skin, often visible from the 1st treatment.
VOGUE describes the result as "unparalleled instant glow & the regeneration of collagen and elastin production.”
Benefits of Mesolift:
Reduces fine lines & wrinkles
Delivers deep hydration & antioxidants to the skin
Corrects the signs of aging
Improves skin elasticity
How Many Sessions? How Often?
- Results are usually visible from the 1st treatment, but 4-5 sessions are recommended for best results, with 1 week between session
- Typical results last for up to 8 months, but may vary from person to person
Don't Want Mesolift? Get Microneedling Instead
- Mesolift's key benefit is feeding & nourishing the skin, while microneedling's key benefit is accelerating collagen production through injury-and-recovery of the skin
- Mesolift injections go deeper into the dermis of the skin
Who Shouldn't Get Mesolift / Microneedling?
Pregnant & breastfeeding women, people with inflammatory or autoimmune disease, skin disease & skin allergies
Valid during all open hours
- Mon, Tue, Fri 9h-18h
- Sat 10h-16h
Open days / hours may change
Dr Meral Saglam
At Medi Groupe Genève Clinic
Rue Emile-Yung 1
022 839 80 70
Valid during all open hours (pending booking & availability):
+ Mon, Tue, Fri 9h-18h
+ Sat 10h-16h
Open days / hours may change