Recommended by 100% of BuyClubbers
Laser Hair Removal on Any Body Part at Clinique de la Croix d'Or (Center Town):
- Pay CHF 299 for CHF 600 Credit
- Pay CHF 589 for CHF 1200 Credit
- Pay CHF 1099 for CHF 2400 Credit
BuyClub.ch: Laser Hair Removal at Clinique de la Croix d'Or
Each voucher is valid for laser hair removal on the body parts of your choice, plus 1 free consultation session with the laser specialist before your treatment.
Choose after clicking "Buy":
- Option 1: Pay CHF 299 for CHF 600 credit
- Option 2: Pay CHF 589 for CHF 1200 credit
- Option 3: Pay CHF 1099 for CHF 2400 credit
Example prices per session:
- Upper lip: CHF 80
- Underarm: CHF 120
- Half-leg: CHF 300
- Classic bikini line: CHF 120
- Back: CHF 490
- Upper back: CHF 350
- Abdomen: CHF 225
Full price list (may change)
How Many Sessions? How Often?
- Most people need 6-8 sessions per area for complete permanent results, although results are usually visible with each session
- Each session takes 20-30 minutes (depends on the zone), but may last less/more
- It's best to wait a minimum of 5 weeks between sessions
About Clinique de la Croix d'Or
Clinique de la Croix d'Or in Geneva center specialises in premium non-invasive aesthetic treatments, including laser hair removal using state-of-the-art Cynosure Laser Elite+ (Alexandrite & Nd YAG) technology.
The clinic is managed by medical doctors who speak English & French.
About The Managing Doctor
The clinic is managed by Dr Raphaël Meyer whose credentials include:
Medical Doctor with focus on aesthetics
Diploma of Medical & Surgical Laser Therapy (Paris, France)
Member of the Swiss Federation of Medical Doctors (FMH)
Sun and Laser Hair Removal
Avoid exposing the treated area to direct sunlight for 2 weeks before & after each session (unless the treated area is covered)
Who Can't Do Laser Treatments?
Epileptics, people taking photosensitizing drugs or beta-carotene, pregnant and/or breastfeeding women, people under 18, people whose hair color is lighter than their skin color or who have skin lesions on the treatment area.
If you have any doubt, consult with your doctor.
Clinique de la Croix d'Or
Rue de la Croix-d'Or 7
022 736 50 50
Laser done during these hours (pending availability, hours may change):