Chamonix Daily Ski Pass Delivered on Rechargeable Ski-Card120km of pistes for all levels just 1h from Geneva. Valid any day this ski season. Collect your ski-passes 24/7 at Chamonix's automatic machines
BuyClub.ch: Chamonix Daily Ski Pass
Ski @ Chamonix Mont-Blanc
Snow Magazine calls Chamonix "probably the most famous Alpine ski resort in the world", so it's no wonder Chamonix ski passes are one of BuyClub's top sellers each year.
Chamonix (France) is just 1h from Geneva, and has 145 trails and 120km of pistes incl some of Europe's longest runs.
1 voucher =
- 1-day Chamonix "Le Pass"ski-pass valid any 1 day during 2023-2024 ski season (value: €67)
- delivered on a rechargeable Ski-Card (value: €3). You'll need to scan a QR code to get the Ski-Card
"Le Pass" includes:
All Chamonix major areas:
How You'll Get Your Skipass
- Receive QR code by email: for each voucher you buy, you'll receive an email from Chamonix on Nov 30, 2023 with a QR code
- Scan your QR code in Chamonix's automatic machines: the machines are present at all these Chamonix caisse points. Scan on your phone or on printed paper.
- Ski: for each QR code you scan, you'll receive a rechargeable Ski-Card that's loaded with 1 x Le-Pass ski day. Use the Ski-Card any 1 day on the slopes
- Optional - Recharge the Ski-Card: after skiing, you can re-charge your Ski-Card on Chamonix's site for more ski days (you'll of course need to pay for those extra days)
Good Deal Even If You Already Have a Chamonix Ski-Card
Today's voucher comes with a Chamonix rechargeable Ski-Card (which costs €3). But even if you already have a Ski-Card, you'll still save with today's deal (except in some rare cases - see the following "Full Price" section).
- BuyClub price for "Le Pass" ski day + Ski-Card: CHF 48
- Full price:
- Ski-Card: CHF 3
- Le Pass ski day (Ski-Card mandatory):
- If you buy at caisse: Adult: CHF 67. Child (5-14) or senior (65-79): CHF 57
- if you buy online: Chamonix's online prices change depending mainly on how far in advance you commit to a specific non-changeable ski date. It's rare but some online prices can be slightly better than BuyClub's price, especially if you're willing to commit far ahead to lower-demand dates. You can check the online pricing here
Exchange rate used for all above numbers: € 1 = CHF 1
Enjoy the slopes!
Compagnie du Mont Blanc
How you'll get your ski-pass:
1. For each voucher you buy, you'll receive an email from Chamonix by Dec 6, 2023 with a QR code
2. Scan your QR code at the automatic machine at any Chamonix caisse
3. For each QR code you scan, you'll receive a rechargable Ski-Card that's loaded with 1 Le-Pass ski day
4. Use your charged Ski-Card any 1 day on the slopes